- Access to and use of this platform (“Majime Platform”) which contains whitepaper are provided to you subject to the terms, conditions and notices mentioned hereunder (the “T & C”), as modified from time to time. Please read these T & C carefully before you decide to participate in sale of token (“Token Sale”). By participating in Token Sale, you indicate, acknowledge and confirm your acceptance of these T & C and you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree with these T & C, you should immediately cease your participation in Token Sale.
- The Majime Platform is owned and operated by ‘_______________’, a company incorporated under _____________, having its office at _____________ (the “Company”). The term “we”, “us”, “our” refers to the Company and “you”, “your” refers to the participant of Token Sale.
- The Company will issue token (“MAJI Token”) which can be used to buy services on Majime Platform which connects to various organizations, vendors, systems and workers seemlessly to match skill to work. In other words, MAJI Token is consideration paid in advance for service to be procured in future. Services can be availed on the Majime Platform only through the MAJI Tokens.
- All participants willing to purchase MAJI Token must register with us for submitting relevant KYC documents / information for approval by our team prior to Token Sale. KYC documents may include proof of identity and residence and any such other document as we may deem fit. This is necessary to ensure, to the extent possible, that MAJI Tokens are not used intentionally or unintentionally for criminal or illegal or terrorism financing or for money laundering activities.
- In the event KYC documents are not provided or do not meet the requirements, the participants’ subscriptions shall be cancelled at our sole discretion without any notice or liability or any right being created or granted to those participants. In such situation, subscription amounts, if any, sent to us would be refunded after deducting administrative fees and expenses.
- We are entitled to take any action to identify any participant at any time, even after the closing of the Token Sale. If we conduct KYC exercise or any other kind of customer due diligence to verify the identity of all or some of the participants, the participants concerned shall provide all such information on a timely basis and shall meet all such requests as we may seek or instruct for that purpose. If we discover that purchase of MAJI Token violates any anti-money laundering, counterterrorism financing or other regulatory requirements, such purchase shall be invalid with retroactive effect.
- Supporting the Token Sale is voluntary. No person will be deemed as committed or obliged to support the Token Sale as a result of visiting Majime Platform or registering himself/herself with us or requesting or reading any materials (including the whitepaper) or communicating with us in any manner.
- Majime Platform is currently under development and may undergo significant changes before it becomes fully functional. Depending on the implementation challenges, there may be changes to its design, implementation plans, and execution. We may make changes in Majime Platform as to its features and components in order to address market demand and obtain an advantage over comparable products, thus increasing its funding requirements. Whilst we will use our reasonable efforts to develop and implement the Majime Platform, there is no assurance that a completed version would be released and/or operational.
- Our business and operation are subject to numerous risks. Thus, MAJI Token Sale is also subject to those risks, many of which are beyond our control. You are advised to undertake and complete independent due diligence and consider carefully the risks described herein before purchasing MAJI Token. Your action to support Token Sale must be based on your prudent and informed decision and will be deemed that you are fully aware of and agreed to take all the risks described herein.
- Our success depends on the growth of outsourcing interest and it may be adversely impacted if the in-house production is preferred over outsourcing. There may be limited interest in public for availing services available on Majime Platform. Prior to the Token Sale, there has been minimal market for services available on Majime Platform. There is no assurance that an active market for services available on Majime Platform will develop, or if it develops, be sustained.
- Majime Platform is a new product and there is no certainty that it will be adopted or used by a large number of content developers and content distributors. The size and engagement level of Majime Platform’s user base are critical to its success. We cannot assure that the users’ base and their engagement levels with Majime Platform will grow. Limited interest could adversely affect our growth.
- MAJI Token is not, nor should it be construed, understood, deemed or interpreted as financial instrument or unit or derivatives of unit; or any form of investment contract; or an equity or debt investment of any kind in any venture; or any security having intrinsic value or market price; or an equity interest, voting or non-voting security (or its like) in our Company or any other entity in any jurisdiction; or any commercial paper or negotiable instrument; or any commodity or asset that any person is obliged to redeem or purchase; or any note, debenture, warrant or other certificates that entitles the holder to interest, dividend or any kind of return from any person.
- We do not assure nor do we guarantee any appreciation in the value of MAJI Token. Its value would depend on the demand for services available on Majime Platform. It is possible that due to high demand for services available on Majime Platform and limited number of MAJI Token, its prices will go up. However, you are refrained from participating in Token Sale if you are doing this for speculation or expectation of any return or profit. By virtue of holding MAJI Token, you are only entitled to avail the services offered on the Majime Platform, if it is successfully developed, launched and operated in accordance with the terms herein.
- We are not responsible for trading of MAJI Token. Its secondary sale may be conducted between voluntary market participants who wish to avail services available on Majime Platform. It is possible that MAJI Tokens are not attributed any value, which would incur difficulty for you to sale it further. Due to different regulatory regimes in different jurisdictions and the obstacles faced by citizens of certain countries, further sale of MAJI Tokens may be adversely affected.
- Regulatory authorities in various jurisdictions are introducing / may introduce new regulations in respect of crypto-currencies. We may receive queries, notices, warnings, requests or rulings from one or more regulatory authorities from time to time, or may even be ordered to suspend or discontinue any action in connection with issue of token. Regulatory authorities in certain jurisdictions may also deem MAJI Token as virtual commodities, digital assets, or even securities, or currencies, and therefore, can either prohibit MAJI Token from being held / sold / transferred, subject to tax levied.
- The Token Sale is initiated and will take place worldwide and is not linked to any specific jurisdiction. The participants may be from any jurisdiction in the world, other than those where there is restriction as to participating in crypto-currencies / tokens. For instance, MAJI Tokens are not available to persons including citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) and company or association or body of persons, corporate or unincorporated, of the United States of America, the People’s Republic of China and any such other jurisdictions where purchase / use of MAJI Token or similar digital token / crypto-currency is or may be prohibited, or such tokens are deemed to be non-compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- We will not accept any payment made for purchase of MAJI Token if money for such payment is derived from, pledged for the benefit of, or related in any way to (i) property that is stopped, blocked, frozen, or is being under sanctions in any manner, (ii) the government of any country designated as a country supporting international terrorism, or (iii) any criminal or illegal activity or aimed to perform any money laundering activity.
- No information available on the Majime Platform and / or in whitepaper shall be construed as business, legal, financial or tax advice regarding our business or MAJI Token. You shall consult your own legal, financial, tax or other professional advisor in this regard. Subject to terms and conditions contained herein, we accept no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, that you may experience and disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you. The use of the Majime Platform constitutes explicit agreement that it is qualified by your undertaking and acceptance of the foregoing disclaimer.
- Despite security audits and peer review, we do not guarantee that the code developed by us is error free. It may contain certain flaws, errors, defects, and bugs, which may disable our operations.
- We do not warrant nor do we make any representation regarding the quality or accuracy or uninterrupted or error free services provided on Majime Platform. You understand and agree that any services availed or obtained through the Majime Platform is done entirely at your own risk and discretion and you will be solely responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you. We further accept no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from action taken by you or otherwise by relying on materials or information contained in the Majime Platform, or for any errors or omissions.
- The whitepaper includes information obtained from various third party sources (“Third Party Information”). We have not obtained consent to the inclusion or verified the accuracy of the Third Party Information, and are therefore not liable for the Third Party Information. Whilst, we have taken reasonable action to ensure that the Third Party Information is included in its proper form and context, we have not independently verified the accuracy, reliability, completeness of the Third Party Information. Accordingly, we nor our directors, officers and employees make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of such information and shall not be obliged to provide any updates on the same.
- Participation in Token Sale does not entitle you to any intellectual property rights, including the rights in relation to the use, for any purpose, of any information, image, user interface, logos, trademarks, trade names, internet domain names or copyright in connection with and / or relating to the Company.
- Given that smart contract are relatively new concepts, there may be certain security issues which will be discovered later. We will have access to a large amount of information which may be subject to security breaches and attacks. We may not have the resources or technical sophistication to anticipate or prevent rapidly evolving cyber-attacks, and in such a situation we will not be responsible in this regard. Further, whilst we will adopt best technical solutions to keep the Token Sale proceeds safe, certain cyber-thefts may not be preventable.
- Private keys are necessary for accessing blockchain assets. Should a private key be lost or destroyed, access will be permanently unrecoverable. The loss of a private key could result in the loss of MAJI Token.
- In no event we would be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use, delay in use or the inability to use the Majime Platform or services available on it; (b) any unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating or incidental to the Majime Platform, including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the Majime Platform.
- You will indemnify and hold us and each of our directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), resulting from your use of the Majime Platform and/or any violation of T & C. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any demand, claim or action arising hereunder or in connection with the Majime Platform and all negotiations for settlement or compromise. You agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such demand, claim, action, or settlement / compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
- You shall declare, bear and pay all such taxes, duties, imposts, levies, tariffs and surcharges that might be imposed by the laws and regulations of any jurisdiction as a result of or in connection with the receipt, holding, use, purchase of MAJI Token; and you shall be solely liable for all such penalties, claims, fines, punishments, liabilities or otherwise arising from your non-payment, underpayment, undue payment or late payment of any applicable tax.
- Failure of the Company to insist upon a strict and punctual performance of any of the provisions hereof shall not constitute a waiver nor an estoppel against asserting the right to require such performance, nor shall a waiver or estoppel in one instance constitute a waiver or estoppel with respect to a later breach, whether of similar nature or otherwise. The observance of any term of this T & C may be waived (either generally or in a particular instance and either retroactively or prospectively) by us but any such waiver shall be effective only if it is in writing signed and shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement.
- The T & C contained herein constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersede all prior agreements, understandings and/or arrangements, if any, in relation to Token Sale. No representation, undertaking or promise shall be deemed to have been given or be implied from anything said or written prior to these T & C, except as expressly stated herein.
- If any portion of T & C is held illegal or invalid, whether in whole or part, under the laws of any jurisdiction, such illegality or invalidity shall not affect the legality or validity of the rest of the T & C in that jurisdiction nor in any other jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to change, amend and /or modify these T & C at any time without any notice by updating the Majime Platform to incorporate the new terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Majime Platform after changes / modification constitutes your acceptance of the amended T & C.
- Law relating to third party right shall not under any circumstances apply to the Token Sale and any person who is not a party to Token Sale agreement shall not enforce these T & C.
- The whitepaper will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of _____________. Subject to Arbitration, courts of ___________shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these T & C.
- You shall use your best efforts to reach an amicable solution in case of any disputes, controversies, or differences (“Dispute”) which may arise out of or in connection with the whitepaper or Majime Platform or these T & C or breach thereof. If you fail to reach an amicable solution within a reasonable time but no more than fifteen (15) days, all Disputes arising out of or in connection with whitepaper or Majime Platform or these T & C, including any question regarding their existence, validity, termination, interpretation, and performance, shall be referred to and finally resolved by sole arbitrator appointed by __________. Arbitration proceedings shall be in English and will be conducted in accordance with the ___________________ and the rules made thereunder and/or any amendments thereof. The seat and venue of the arbitration shall be________. You will bear your own cost, although all common expenses and cost of arbitration, such as the arbitrator’s fee, expenses on venue etc., will be shared equally. The arbitral award, including the costs of the arbitration, shall be final and binding.
- We are entitled in our sole discretion to terminate the Token Sale if:
(i) it is required by applicable law to terminate for whatever reason;
(ii) Token Sale is held illegal or irregular under the applicable laws of any jurisdiction;
(iii) Token Sale is prohibited, banned or forced to cease by any government in any jurisdiction;
(iv) we cease to operate prior to the end of the Token Sale for any reason including force majeure event.
- Upon termination, we shall, within three (3) months, refund you your money minus cost and expenses incurred by us. Other than that we shall not be liable to you in any manner.
- By using Majime Platform, you represent and warrant that:
(i) you are at least of the minimum legal age and otherwise also have the capacity to enter into legally binding contract;
(ii) you are accessing Majime Platform from a territory or jurisdiction wherein it is lawful to access and avail services available on Majime Platform;
(iii) you are aware of all the merits, risks and any restrictions associated with crypto-currencies, cryptographic tokens, blockchain based systems, and accept responsibility for evaluating purchasing or using the foregoing;
(iv) you are not a citizen or permanent resident of, and do not make your transactions from, a prohibited jurisdiction or any territories or possessions of any such prohibited jurisdictions;
(v) you are not using and will not use the Majime Platform for any illegal activity, including, but not limited to, money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
(vi) all the information submitted by you to us is true, complete, valid and non-misleading. You are participating in Token Sale for your own benefit and are not acting as a nominee or agent for or on behalf of any third party;
(vii) you are not from a jurisdiction where use of crypto tokens is restricted, prohibited or unlawful. You are permitted by the laws of your jurisdiction to support the Token Sale and acquire, receive and hold crypto-tokens;
(viii) you do / will not support Token Sale for any money laundering, terrorism financing or other illicit purposes;
(ix) you understand that Majime Platform is under development and not 100% risk free and its appearance, technology and / or mechanism may change in the future. You further understand that Majime Platform carries significant financial, regulatory and reputational risks;
(x) you waive the right to participate in a class action lawsuit and/or arbitration against us and/or any individuals involved in the creation of Majime Platform;
(xi) you understand that MAJI Tokens are not any financial instrument or contract and thus are not redeemable, associated with financial return or backed by any underlying asset or repurchase commitment and do not necessarily have market value. MAJI Tokens when purchased give you right to avail services available on Majime Platform. The aforesaid right is transferrable in nature. Purchase of MAJI Tokens is without expectation of any profit or financial yield;
(xii) you will accept MAJI Token on an “as is” basis, irrespective of the technical specifications, parameters, performance or function thereof.
(xiii) you understand and accept that Token Sale transactions are final unless rejected by us and may not be reversed. You acknowledge that you have no right to request a refund for any reason.
(xiv) you understand and expressly accept that there is no warranty and/or representations whatsoever from us that services available on Majime Platform will be uninterrupted, secure or free from any error or successful or meet your requirements.
(xv) you understand that you must keep the password and private key safe and not share them with anybody. You further understand that if your private key and/or password is lost or stolen, you will not be able to generate a new password or recover your private key, as there is no recovery mechanism for lost keys and passwords. We will not be liable in any manner for this.